Ready to buy? Make sure your new property is safe before you even sign a contract
Pool Safety Certificates and Inspections
The most important thing is your family and your family’s safety. Gladstone Building and pest Inspections knows how important you and your family are and of course how important it is that your property has a compliant pool safety barrier.
Gladstone Building and pest Inspections we are up to with all the qualifications needed and are leading inspectors in the field of pool safety and pool safety laws.
Why use Gladstone Building and Pest inspections
- We have kids - we understand the need to keep kids safe
- Our Experience - we know the new pool safety requirements back to front
- Transparency - no surprises or any hidden costs
- Pool Safety & Pool Fence Regulations
- Government regulations, need to be arranged;
- If you are the private home owner wanting to buy, sell or rent a house and/or unit.
- If you are a real estate agent who is selling or renting a residential dwelling.
- If you are managing a body corporate to a shared pool.
- If you are leasing to the public accommodation of any kind. For example: backpackers, a motel, a hostel, or a caravan park.
- If you have or manage a swimming pool, you are now responsible to take on this extra government requirements. The new pool safety laws are in place to ensure that your pool and surrounding areas will be safer for your family, you and general public.
Visit Queensland Building and Construction Commissions to learn more about pool safety and how to ensure you keep your family safe during summer.
- QBCC Builder - Medium Rise License Number 1048753
- Certification Authority, Pool Safety Council License Number 100923
- QLD Government Swimming Pool Barriers Guidelines